Sometimes deadlines, patients, drug names, medical notes all becomes too much. And we need a breather. Here are some ideas. I can attest to having done all of them…
- Sleeping! (sleep deprivation is real people)
- Clean your room/ work space. De-cluttering improves productivity
- Take a walk
- Work-out . This releases endorphins and also blood circulation
- Try yoga or a similar meditation technique to calm your mind
- Read a fictional novel. I recently read ‘The Man in the High Castle’
- Do something artsy – I hand made a card yesterday
- Buy a colouring book and colour it in
- Listen to music in a foreign language or without lyrics
- Find a good TV series and watch it in one go. Try Netflix or Amazon Prime for ideas!
- Cook or bake something new. Try Nigella Lawson’s chocolate Olive oil cake
- Organise to meet old friends or family and spend some time with them
Why are you still reading? Go have some fun!